Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Barbie Wednesday

Hello friends!

Today I want to share with you a few sweet gifts I received,
 throughout the Christmas season from blog friends!

This sweet ornament is called, Springtime Barbie and she is a Hallmark from 1996.
She was part of an Easter collection. Isn't she pretty?



Here is another Hallmark ornament.
This one is called Victorian Elegance and came out also in 1996.




This ornament is based on the Victorian Elegance Barbie doll, which came out in 1994. It was the first Hallmark Special Edition doll.



This really cute keychain came out in 1999 and was designed to look like a vintage Barbie hat box,
 that came out in the early 60's. 
 Mattel created 3 keychains, the others being a vintage style lunchbox and the Queen of the Prom Barbie game.





Wishing you all a wonderful day, Lindsey

8 comments:

PinkGranny said...

What great gifts! I especially like the keychain. I didn't have that Barbie box, but a friend had that box and I am smiling at the memory of playing Barbies with her!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Nice!

Yesterday at a thrift store, I picked up a 1963 Barbie vanity with a chair. It's plain in color, but still pretty. I'll have to google it to see if I can find out more about it. Do you know of any good places to visit that might have some info?

Jill

Theresa said...

Sweet gifts! Love the little hatbox! Have a blessed day, Hugs!

Elyse said...

fun! i have that victorian ornament, too, along with a few others!

happy BW!

xo
elyse

Lisa said...

Lindsey, Not sure if you have already posted about this but I would love to see how you display your Barbie collection. Thanks.

Dogwood said...

Nice gifts.
Very sweet.
I really love the locket.

Enjoy you days.

jogos da barbie said...

you are lucky to have a such gift. Great barbie.

Tony said...

you are lucky to have a such gift. Great barbie.