Thursday, September 29, 2011

Double Happiness


Hello friends!
A sweet vintage card to share with you today!
Aren't they a cute couple?  I love their clothes against the pink background.




I also have a new Sugar Kissed Cottage card to share with you today!
This card features the first in a new series of Mushroom elf digi stamps!
Isn't he cute?! I had fun creating this fall inspired card using Pink Paislee Old School paper and coloring my stamp with Copic markers.




I wish you a wonderful day of double happiness,
 Lindsey


5 comments:

Nan said...

Oh my gosh this card it just too sweet with the vintage couple and the stamp how did you know I adore mushrooms and cute little gnomes.

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

You two are so sweet they should name an icecream flavor after you!!

retrorevival.biz said...

Super cute couple:) BTW, I laughed so hard at your comment on my "Twyla's gross" blog post! My apologies to YOUR Twyla!

~Cindy

Shannon@Cozy Home Scenes said...

Your card is very cute. I've never done that kind of craft but you do it so well. I like the subtle fall colors.---Shannon

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jill! ♥

A mushroom dotty hat! Too cute!