Friday, October 21, 2011

Autumn Day Card

Hello friends!

 I have a new card to show you today using a fun Autumn digi stamp.
The base of my card is green cardstock and card size is 6 inch.
I used leaf punches to cut my leaves out of green and brown cardstock, which I used to add more dimension to the card.


 


 
I colored in my digi stamp using Copic markers. It's amazing that you can achieve such cool blend looks from markers! It's not easy to learn and I am still practising how to not over saturate my paper but when you can achieve such pretty effects, it makes it so worth it!





The stamp I used is from The Sugar Kissed Cottage.
Have a lovely Autumn day, Lindsey

7 comments:

busymartha said...

Lindsey, this is such a sweet sugar kissed card!

Jenny's Place Online said...

Very cute :) Happy crafting, Jenny

Jane said...

So pretty - love the cute image!
Jane-Jacksonville

LBP said...

So very cute!

Blessings

Linda

Cindy said...

Very cute card. And great coloring!

Theresa said...

Precious:) Enjoy your weekend, HUGS!

talha said...

Blue and green are best contrast on this card.

plastic card holders
plastic business cards
scratch cards printing