Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Tag Tutorial #4


Hello friends!
Are you ready for another tag?


This tag features this bright, fun vintage card.



Print and cut Santa and grab your tag.


Ink your tag with Vintage Photo Distress ink to give it an aged look. Stamp snowflakes along the top and bottom of the tag. I used a stamp from Inkadinkado.


Take a colored pencil and outline the stamped areas.


Take red Liquid Pearls or adhesive bling and add pearls of color in the centers of the snowflakes.


Add red and black glitter glue to outline Santa's outfit.


Glue to the center of your tag. Cut a strip of paper and cut it into a banner shape. Glue to the back of the tag. Tie a bow using dyed seam binding and your tag's done!


Once again I am participating in Tim Holtz's Christmas tags!
Here's my take on today's tag.


If your birthday is this month,
 let us know and we will link you to our sidebar!



Wishing you a lovely Saturday, Lindsey

8 comments:

Something Special said...

Love your tags. Hey you are my winner, and I did email you, but I am not sure that it got sent! Please contact me at ask@comnett.net with your physical address. Thanks and I hope you enjoy your goodies and shadow box!

Anonymous said...

He's the perfect Santa for the perfect tag! Great work as always, Lindsey! ♥

Ann Summerville said...

Adorable
Ann

Beth said...

I love, love, love your tags - thanks!
Beth

Angela said...

Super cute! I love his rosy cheeks! I also love that you are using all sorts of products not just the name-brands, too. :)

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh how I love tags..and this Santa's chubby face is perfect! That snowflake stamp is really pretty..you've done well!

Unknown said...

You two are amazing. I love the book & tag creations. Wish I were creative, as you.

Have a beautiful week ~
TTFN~
Marydon

Monica said...

This is such a cute idea -- thanks for the tutorial. Usually my mind draws a great big blank when it comes to crafting with paper. Maybe with your inspiration there is still hope for me :)