Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Busy Crafter


Hello friends!
I have been a busy crafter lately and I thought I would share a couple of my favorite recent finds.
A new line of Fiskars punches by Jenni Bowlin was a fun find at JoAnn's craft store.
I picked up a border punch called, Jester. I love the colors of these punches!
You can see the full line here.


Photobucket
At Michaels, I found these gorgeous ribbon border strips. They have strips of vintage looking jewels and look great on mini albums!


Photobucket 

Here is the mini album I created using this ribbon. I bought a fun paper line called Portrait by Crate Paper from Hobby Lobby.

Photobucket

I loved the vintage style and lovely shades of turquoise this line has. The paper also has a nice thick texture. Perfect for holding up on altered projects!
This album is listed here on ebay.
Photobucket
Wishing you a wonderful day, Lindsey

7 comments:

EllenaElizabeth said...

Oooo I love your new purchases and the way you've used them, very pretty.

Cindy said...

You made me want to go out shopping today! Love the album.

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Lindsey! I LOVE these colors! They're my favorite! In fact, I am right NOW working on an afghan in these colors for my room! I will have to look this line of paper up, because your album certainly came out beautiful! ~tina

Colleen said...

Gorgeous! What get purchases.
I was in Michaels Sunday and no sign of the ribbon strips here but then they are kinda slow at getting mew merchandise put out.
ColleenB.

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

What a pretty notebook! My daughter would love it. I looked around and you have a great blog.
I used to know how to crochet.. Looking at your scarves, I'm inspired to pick it up again. I love your craft room. OH MY!
Sherry's Bees Nest

Sue McPeak said...

Hi Gals....this post, the beautiful papers, accessories and tools are the perfect example of why I mentioned the two of you in my latest post on CollectInTexas Gal. I've gotten so many wonderful ideas from your Blog and wanted to share that with everyone. My post is also about 'Like Mother-Like Daughter' which fits you as well. I hope you'll drop by CollectInTexas Gal soon! Sue

Melanie said...

That is a gorgeous album - you are so creative!