Friday, January 20, 2012

Steampunk Mini Album


Hello friends!
I've had a pack of Steampunk Debutante paper by Graphic 45 in my stash for awhile now and I finally decided to get it out and make a new mini album.


Do you like the steampunk style?
The mix of Victorian beauty and romance with the mechanical fantasy style?


I think it is a fascinating combination!
I loved that this paper line came with so many great Victorian style graphics to cut out for a lovely whimsical style.


I mixed in lots of Tim Holtz metal embellishments, such as this mini key and pearl baubles.


I ran across a cool bag full of antique clock hands at an antique store recently that matched perfectly with the theme of!


The rich colors of this line were also really nice to work with. I don't usually use these colors but I found that it jump started my creativity by working with something so different.


I also found great steampunk style embellishments at Hobby Lobby
from Jolee's embellishments.
This album is for sale here on ebay.


This sweet little valentine comes from 1938.


Wishing you a most wonderful day, Lindsey


8 comments:

Peace said...

Gorgeous colors, elements and design!

Pellie / Penny said...

Gorgeous Steampunk album.

I also have some paper from that line.

I just might try my hand at making something with it.

Hugs,
Penny

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh, I love this...Steampunk is a favorite of mine! ♥

Cindy said...

This is gorgeous! I wasn't really sure I liked Steampunk but I like what you did with it.

Linda said...

Love this...I was thinking how much fun this would be for a kid...I would have loved to have had something like this growing up :) Love the nostalgic cards too...I can remember a few of these LOL :)

EllenaElizabeth said...

What a stunning project, thanks for posting.

Strong said...

She wondered whether she herself would ever find her purpose and passion in life. to learn and understand the attributes of the stone. The cities of Punjab have many places of interest for the tourists and people from all over the world visit these cities.

Gail Gray said...

What a gorgeous book - you've taken the stunning Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante to a new level - I love how the blue ribbon makes everything pop and the corset tying is the bomb!!