Saturday, February 25, 2012

Crafty Inspiration


One thing we two crafters enjoy
is a few good crafting magazines!


We picked these up at Barnes and Noble and
have been soaking up the inspiration!
Oh, how I love Where Women Create!


Scrap 365 is a British magazine with beautiful
layouts and ideas. 


Somerset Studio has lots of great articles from
inspiring artists.  Along with tips and techniques.



'Creativity is contagious; pass it on.' - Albert Einstein

Have a wonderful weekend!
Twyla and Lindsey


Pin It

7 comments:

EllenaElizabeth said...

Creativity is indeed contagious.
Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I love reading every book/magazine about crafting . My husband and I move home a lot and he says I have more boxes of craft books/magazines than any other belongings.
Have a lovely weekend both of you , have fun.
Hugs Elaine

Cindy said...

I have an addiction to magazines. I love them! I thought after discovering blogs several years ago I wouldn't need to buy magazines. Not so!

Anonymous said...

enjoy! ♥

Shopgirl said...

I am always buying these books...it's not that I would want to do what they do, but the ideas do flood in. Have a great weekend, Mary

Auto Loan Rate Quote said...

I have an habit to newspapers. I really like them! I believed after finding weblogs several decades ago I wouldn't need to buy newspapers.

Nationwide Auto Loan said...

I have an habit to newspapers. I really like them! I believed after finding weblogs several decades ago I wouldn't need to buy newspapers.