Wednesday, March 28, 2012

You Make My Heart Sing


Hello friends!
I recently picked up this fun, bright paper line called Neapolitan,
by American Crafts.


I loved the patterns of this line and created a paper bag album.
On the cover, I used a fun new doily shaped Sizzix die that I picked up at Hobby Lobby.


I thought this was a very versatile line that would be perfect for scrapping parties or everyday life.


The line also had a fun camera and Polaroid feel too it!


One of my favorite sheets was the strawberry pattern!


I am selling this mini album here on ebay.

Wishing you happiness, Lindsey

Pin It



5 comments:

vintage grey said...

Oh, how beautiful!! Love the strawberry paper!! :) Have a blessed day! xo Heather

craftyles said...

Love that paper. You guys make me want to get back to scrapbooking!
Leslie

LadyV said...

Very nice. Love the papers and the album. I'm working on creating my first album and having so much fun choosing papers and embellishments...Quite addictive.

Vee

LadyV said...

Very nice. Love the papers and the album. I'm working on creating my first album and having so much fun choosing papers and embellishments...Quite addictive.

Vee

Unknown said...

What a beautiful project Hugs Elaine