Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Vintage Girl Mini Album


Hello friends!
I found a few very sweet vintage girl patterns recently at an antique mall
and thought they would be perfect in a mini album together.


So I pulled out my stash of favorite October Afternoon papers and created this mini album.
I wanted it to have a fun retro feel and added a fun vintage aqua molded button to the cover.


I printed and cut my images on cardstock and added one to almost every page in the album.
I also embossed some the photo mats for a more whimsical feel!


I added lots of extra touches to this album like the decorative kraft envelope that opens to reveal another photo mat and journaling spot.


I just the love the bright Spring colors of October Afternoon's Sidewalks and Fly A Kite paper lines!


It took a lot of work to cut out all of these detailed images,
 but I love how they look throughout the album.


I am selling this album on ebay.

Have a beautiful day, Lindsey


Pin It

12 comments:

vintage grey said...

Oh, this is beautiful!! I love October Afternoon!! ;) xo Heather

Jessica Rodarte said...

Such a sweet album. Love it.

Unknown said...

Oh wow this is so pretty what a great idea to make an album together. I love the vintage look.

There is a website you may already know about , but it has lots of vintage images and also has loads of vintage freebies.
You may want to check it out below.
Hugs Elaine

http://cajoline-scrap.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/FREEBIES

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful mini album!!! Love that it's vintage and love the little girls in it!

Happy Holiday Girl said...

Wow, that album is so eye pleasing! Thanks for sharing all of your neat ideas on here. I found your blog a few months back and your hard work really inspires me! I am new to crafting so it is fun me to see all of your advanced items and work:)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So precious! Absolutely love your style. I know I comment that every time but I just can't help it. Wow-wee!!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So precious! Absolutely love your style. I know I comment that every time but I just can't help it. Wow-wee!!!

craftyles said...

I love the vintage images-you must have been cutting all day to make this. Really cute!

Theresa said...

PRECIOUS! Love it! Enjoy your week dear friend, HUGS!

Cynthia said...

This is beautiful, Lindsey!

The Weekend Artist said...

I love the album and your vintage style!

jacirascrap said...

Que maravilhoso álbum...vi o do menino também e está tão lindo como este...