Thursday, May 3, 2012

May Birthday Call and A Mini Album


Hello friends!
It's time to ask if you have a May birthday!
 If you do and you're not already linked up on our sidebar,
let us know in a comment, and we'll add you to the list!


I created this Heritage Memories themed mini album
a couple weeks ago and wanted to share it with you.


I just love this paper line.
It's called Documented by Simple Stories.


I added some fun vintage style roses that I found
at Hobby Lobby and cut leaves from black cardstock
 to give the book a more antique feel.


For the ribbon, I used Hug Snug brand seam binding,
 that I dyed with Scattered Straw Distress Stain.


I picked up a fun new deep edge punch at Joann's
recently that has a lovely lace detail.


Have a lovely day, Lindsey


Pin It

6 comments:

EllenaElizabeth said...

That is a lovely papeer line. I love the scattered straw on the seam binding tape too.

Tresa said...

This paper line is just beautiful and so are your pages.

Tresa

Theresa said...

Oh my goodness what a sweet album:) Love it! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

vintage grey said...

Such a beautiful album!! That sweet kitty is too cute!! Have a creative day!! xo Heather

Unknown said...

Oh Lindsey, Every one you create is lovelier than the last.

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

Yeah! today I got a preview of a sweet kitty playing the harp. Thanks for the adjustment.