Friday, November 9, 2012

Fall or Autumn?


Hello friends!
Are you enjoying this Fall season?
I am! It's my favorite time of the year!
Let me ask you this, do you call it Fall or Autumn in your house?
Either way it's a lovely season!




I adore the vibrant colors of the trees, apple cider, cooler weather and the excitement in the air of the upcoming holiday season!


I created this paperbag album themed around my favorite season using the Harvest Lane collection by Simple Stories.


I filled this book with lots of fall colored flowers,
 leaves and brown glittered swirls.


Have a beautiful day dear friends, Lindsey

Pin It

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Beautiful, we call it both... My Granddaughter's name is Autumn:) Have a blessed day, HUGS!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh can I tell you how much I LOVE this and want to make one of my own now! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

ayelet said...

Such a lovley album!!
how did you make the binding?
I really love the ribbon zigzag

vintage grey said...

Beautiful autumn pages!! Enjoy your weekend! xo Heather

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hi Ayelet,

For the binding I do a corset style stitch with the ribbon. Super simple, just criss cross the ribbon starting at the bottom of your book.

Lindsey