Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Very Vintage Christmas


Hello friends!
Today we're sharing a few more photos from our new Christmas display.
I love vintage figurines! Especially ones from the 1950's era. I picked up the cute little girl in her pink pajamas recently to go in this year's Sugar Kissed display.
She's not really christmasy, but I thought she would fit in! I think she looks like she's waiting for Santa!


Another favorite new piece is this Santa head. I love the head mugs and was super excited to get this piece. I added a vintage Christmas corsage, pink and glass vintage mercury glass picks and some white pearl branches to the vase to make it bright and festive.


I love these little angels! I have admired them for awhile now and finally got one for our collection this year. I thought this one was so charming, even with the crack in her head! I just love her wand.


Thank you for stopping by today for another peek of our display!
More tutorials, vintage card images and a giveaway coming soon!!!


Have a beautiful day, Lindsey




Pin It

11 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

So much beautiful Christmas eye candy. Your display is just fabulous.

Theresa said...

PRECIOUS! Love your display! Have a blessed day dear friend, BIG HUGS!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Love your pretty display! And all that vintage goodness! :) Happy Sunday! xo Holly

Happy@Home said...

So cute! Love your new pieces too!

Stacey said...

How sweet. I love the colors of the vintage pieces.

claire said...

love the pics, makes me feel more Christmassy than I already did!! :)

Shirley said...

Hi Lindsay, Your pictures today really bring back the memories. I remember having a Christmas corsage like the one you have picture wearing it on my coat at Christmas time. I have a couple of the santa mugs in my china cabinet that were gifts a long time ago. I have truly enjoyed catching up on your blog. Have a great day. Hugs and Prayers from your NW Missouri Friend.

Anonymous said...

Pink jammie girl is most definitely waiting for Santa and now that I'm all snuggled into my new house- so am I! Yay!

I love the Santa head mugs. I never see them around here. I wonder why?

Thanks for posting! ♥

pam watson said...

Love your new Christmas blog header. You two always have such an interesting blog and I love coming here

Unknown said...

Very Cute!
Daisy~

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Your blog is always such fun at the holidays! I love all of your vintage pretties! Happy Holidays!