Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Still Christmas Crafting


Hello friends!
Still not ready to put down my Santa stickers and poinsettia flowers!
I think I will craft Christmas all the way till December 24th!


I love crafting in a retro vintage style. It's just so me! And this Make It Merry line by October Afternoon mixed with Martha Stewart's newest Christmas line was a perfect combination to make another mini paper bag album.


I love filling the pages with candy canes, holly and glittered swirls to make it feel merry!


I just can't get enough of this paper with the kids siting in the chair! I cut it out and pop dotted it on the page.


These little glittered bow ornaments were a fun find at Michaels.


Wishing you a beautiful day, Lindsey!!!!

Pin It

6 comments:

E said...

This OA line is just wonderful, I am with you I can't get enough and your creations are just great I love all your layers and detail Merry Christmas to you and yours, E

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow!!! What you have done here is insanely cute! Loving all of this!!! :D

Anonymous said...

So very, very cute! Yes, keep crafting! ♥

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

I love your mini album! It's sooo cute! I'm not ready to stop Christmas crafting either! Keep going!! :) Christmas wishes~ Holly

Theresa said...

I love stopping by to see what gorgeousness you have created! I am never disappointed:) Have a blessed evening dear friend, HUGS!

Theresa said...

I love stopping by to see what gorgeousness you have created! I am never disappointed:) Have a blessed evening dear friend, HUGS!