Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Vintage Christmas Decorations


Hello friends!
Can you believe that Christmas is almost here!
This month is flying by!!


It's so hard because I am ready to give my gifts and enjoy the time I spend with Family. but i'm just not quite ready for all the joy and excitement of the season to be over!


One of my latest Antique finds was this Santa head retro pencil.
Isn't it cute?! I love the stripes!


This is one of my favorite Christmas decorations.
 This little snowgirl candlestick holder.


Wishing you a beautiful day, Lindsey


Pin It

9 comments:

Laura said...

Lovely finds....That little snowgirl is adorable and that Santa topper is so cute! ....my sisters, cousin, and daughter are taking a trip this Thursday hoping to find some treasures worth bringing home...

Simply Shelley said...

I am never quite ready for it to be over :) Your sweet decorations are wonderful.
Blessings dear friends

Anonymous said...

I seriously think we should extend Christmas into January! Especially this year. ;)

Your display is just too precious!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Love your cute display! Such a beautiful picture and I do love your new Santa pen!! :) Sending you Christmas cheer! xo Holly

vintage grey said...

Such Christmas sweetness!! Love your Santa and showgirl!! Too cute!! Merry Christmas! xo Heather

Blessed Serendipity said...

It's a cuteness party at your house! Love your collection of Santas especially the Holt Howard's.

xo
Danielle

Unknown said...

Hi Lindsey! I have so enjoyed catching up on your pink Christmas posts. I loved the bell card one especially as I love bells! OMGosh! Lindsey, no one makes albums as beautiful as yours. I absolutely adore everything you make. Wishing you and Twyla a joyous Christmas! Elizabeth

Jenny's Place Online said...

Very cute :) I hope you have a lovely Christmas! Happy crafting, Jenny

Traci Marie Wolf said...

I love the way you make the pink and red work together.