Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Craft Shopping

 
Lindsey and I had a fun girl's day out
shopping trip today!  You can probably
guess that craft stores are at the top of
our list when it comes to shopping!
 
We found ourselves at a fabric store
which is usually dangerous.  Neither one of
us is particularly good at sewing, but we have
a hard time resisting pretty fabric!
 
The large black print really caught my eye
and we love 'charm packs'.  They are great
for making yo yo's!
 
Hopefully I'll make something soon
with these little pretties!
 
 
"Because Your lovingkindness is better than
life, My lips shall praise You." - Psalm 63:3
 
Have a wonderful day!
Twyla
 

Pin It

9 comments:

Theresa said...

Sounds like a fun girl's day out:) Pretty fabrics! Have a blessed day dear Twyla, HUGS!

A Candle to Read By said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrap for Joy said...

I am grateful that this is one area that I don't get involved in. Paper collecting is bad enough, I can't start with fabric but these fabrics are very pretty. Can't wait to see what you make with them!
xoxo
Joyce

Sherry from Alabama said...

What fun and the fabrics are beautiful! I prefer sewing garments to crafting, so I can just imagine those cute prints made up into A-line skirts. You should see my colorful closet full of those kind of skirts!

BTW, I just made my menopause blog post that I'd mentioned to you. Maybe you can stop by soon and let me know what you think.

Love ya, Sherry

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love pretty fabric...it sure has gotten expensive, hasn't it? Love what you chose! Hugs!

GardenOfDaisies said...

Glad you had a fun day out with your daughter. I wish my little girl lived near enough so we could do things like that. :-( That is my sad Mama face. I do love the pretty blue daisy fabric.

Anonymous said...

Glad you girls had a shopping trip!

I've been having so much luck with buying cute used children's clothing for my yo yos and rag balls that I haven't bought new fabric in ages! I usually drool over those charm packs, though. ♥

Simply Shelley said...

I too love pretty fabic....my mama brought me some today for my birthday. Better get to making some pillows :) Blessings

vintage grey said...

Beautiful new fabrics!! Love the 30's repro prints!! They are always so sweet! Glad you had a fun girls day out!! xo Heather