Saturday, February 28, 2015

Snow Day Creations


Hello friends!
It's snowing outside, so what better way to spend my day than crafting and blogging.
I created this layout using one of my favorite photos of my grandmother and great grandfather. Since my passion is for crafting vintage style, I find working with old photos to be so easy and enjoyable.
I used the Open Book line by Maggie Holmes from Crate Paper This is a huge line with tons of embellishments!


 Along with the layout I also create a feature in every issue of Create magazine called, Party Trio. Which consists of a gift bag, card and party favor. For the Jan/Feb issue I went with a Valentine theme. I really wanted the gift bag to look like an old worn vintage suitcase. I really had fun looking up photos and finding metal brads and buckles to create this look. For my favor I cut out 2 paper hearts and hand stitched them to create a pocket to fill with candy. I used the Authentique Crush line because it had the perfect vintage styled valentine papers, instead of the bright colors that I typically see.


You can see these and more in the latest issue of Create magazine at scrapbookgeneration.com

Wishing you a lovely weekend, Lindsey


Pin It

7 comments:

Theresa said...

I love that sweet picture and the layout:) Thanks for sharing and tell your Mom I said hi! HUGS!

Simply Shelley said...

Very sweet and pretty ♡ Say hello to mom for me. Blessings to both you girls oxox

Heidi Ann said...

I love seeing your creations, Lindsey. You are a very talented young lady!

Cynthia said...

Really lovely Vintage layout, Lindsey! Thanks for the inspiration.

Satta King said...



please visit our website you will get correct information
satta king

jackpringle said...


We cover a broad-band of buyers’ purchase ability as undetectable fake banknotes supply is
concerned. Bulk and retail unbeatable prices on quality Euro, Great British Pounds,
USA dollars, Canadian and Australian dollars, and more other major currencies.
buy counterfeit dollars online and
best quality counterfeit pounds for sale
first class fake banknotes for sale
Bitcoin private key generator software

billymaison said...

https://www.counterfeitdeals.com/2019/06/28/grade-a-counterfeit-money-for-sale/